Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yet Another Absolutely True and Completely Unexpected Message

I am not just cleaning out my house. The following email did appear in my in-box on the 9th. 
I am a little busy right now, but perhaps one of you, dear readers, will take up the good work of the lord. 



Hello
My name is Mrs. Natte James Ray am going on a cancer surgery
today.contact my lawyer, Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you for the
good work of the lord. quoting my personal reference number
JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316us/uk. I have paid for the state tax on this money
to be transferred to you.
My lawyer's Name: Barrister stacy miller
Email: stacy_miller50@yahoo.co.uk
STACY GRANT MILLER
Attorney at-Law.
S.Miller & Associates LLP
11 Staple Inn Buildings,
London WC1V 7QH,
United Kingdom
+447031875842
Dear friend

That bit at the end really gets me. Interrupted? Copy pasta error? Artistic license?

No comments:

Post a Comment