Thursday, December 1, 2016

I let him have it


What I saw: Captain having the new dog toy.

What I did beforehand: the Bacon Provider got home from a business trip in time to catch a late dinner with me. Then, he had to unpack (and re-pack) his suitcase.



What I wore: dirty jeans and the sweater of intermittent self-pity

Who went with me: Captain and the Bacon Provider and even Schwartz.




How I got Captain: we took in Captain as a foster dog in the fall of 2008. 

Why I saw this show: a colleague of my husband who I met on election night gave him a gift, saying it was "for his dogs."




Where I sat: on the floor because I didn't want to miss any of it.

Things that were sad: that this made me feel better.



Things that were funny:

 
http://schwartzville.tumblr.com/post/153928449822/someone-got-us-a-toy-for-captain
 

Things that were not funny: 

Something I ate: toast.




What it is: a stuffed dog toy of ordinary durability, in the grip of a dog that is determined to rip the face off of every toy, empty out the stuffing, and pull out the squeaker.




Who should see it: as of this writing65,228,264 American voters, or, 2,554,576 more than the "winner."

What I saw after: Schwartz made his inspection.





No comments:

Post a Comment