Wednesday, August 22, 2012

25 Things My Dogs Do

Lately I have been keeping a list of areas in which my dogs are more skillful than I am. Please feel free to add to this list in the comments section.
Running 
Smelling
Sniffing
Barking
Sleeping curled up in a chair
Cleaning up crumbs
Thundering down the stairs 
Letting the cat bite them
Eating grass
Peeing on things outside
Looking comfortable sprawled on the floor
Being ready and excited to go somewhere in the car
Showing enthusiasm for a new toy
Showing enthusiasm for an old toy
Rolling on gross things
Looking out the window
Flopping on the couch
Meeting new people
Pricking ears
Belly flops in the pool
Whining
Fetching
Pooping in the middle of the road
Pooping in the middle of the floor
Body Rubbins

1 comment:

  1. That's a great list. My dog's better at: looking cute for pictures, and finding things to eat on the sidewalk. And it's always bugged me that's she's the faster runner, considering how short her Beagle legs are.

    ReplyDelete